Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Something I've been meaning to say...

...and I really should've said it on Mother's Day, but:

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who commented a few weeks ago on this post about the difficult time I was having with Anna. It meant so much to get your perspective and encouragement.

Things have been better with Anna: I've used Billie's suggestion to hug her even when I don't feel like it, and that's helped. And I'm trying to be more patient with my own mother, thanks to Cate's advice.

Anyway, I thought about all of you blog friends on Mother's Day...so glad to have you!

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Happy belated Mother's Day, Deb!

 
At May 17, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger jackie said...

I didn't see that post the first time around, so I can tell you now-- it totally rung all my bells. I feel that way all the time, and the guilt! ack! Glad to hear it's not just me, and hope you know there are lots of us right there with you on that one.

 
At May 17, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Thanks, Jackie! I know you're an awesome mom--so your words make me feel better.

 
At May 22, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Nan said...

Sorry I'm behind on my comments. I know you're a great mom, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home