Tuesday, May 02, 2006

She's definitely got a way with clothes. And words.

I've blogged Kate's fashion choices before, but this one takes the cake: a pink-and-lime-green striped shirt with a red-and-hunter-green plaid skirt and red-white-and-blue flipflops!




Posted by Picasa


Bonus:

Kate's holding a DIARY in the photo above. A few minutes after I took the photo, she and I left the house to walk to our favorite coffee shop, Scottie's, where I planned to do some work. (And yes, I let her wear that outfit outside the house!)

As we walked along, Kate said, "Mom, when we get to Scottie's, you can work on your computer, and I'll just draw in my diarrhea."

Oh.my.god. I busted a gut.

6 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dontcha just love it when they say things like that!!!! :-)

 
At May 02, 2006 5:25 PM, Blogger ~heather said...

now all you need to do is get her to say it on "Kids Say The Darndest Things"

:)

thanks for the birthday greeting, too

 
At May 02, 2006 5:53 PM, Blogger Addy N. said...

Deb: That's a great one! My daughter says funny things like that, too. Take care.

 
At May 02, 2006 8:51 PM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh. My. God. How could you not?? :)

 
At May 03, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Nan said...

She is adorable. I'm so glad you're writing these things down so she can look back at them and laugh with you later on.

My Granddaughter has a diary...it's (whisper this) private. I think that's the big attraction for her...having something her brothers can't see.

 
At May 04, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger negativecapability said...

Awesome. I used to wear horrible clothing combinations (hers are actually pretty cute!) and my mom let me go with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home