Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A battle I choose not to fight


This is what Kate picked out to wear to daycare today: pink and gray camouflage pants with a black and blue striped shirt. Believe me, it looked much crazier in person.

I consider it an improvement over last winter, when she sported a Care Bear night gown over jeans for...oh...several weeks. Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

That's far more stylish that what I wore for the duration of college.

 
At January 18, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

awesome. :)

can I have her help me make new outfits out of the combinations of options in MY closet? maybe for my first day of classes?

 
At January 18, 2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks fine! Then again, I have boys. They wear uniforms, but when they do choose their clothes, it's a hideous ensemble. She looks so sweet and happy.

Michelle P.

 
At January 19, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger ccw said...

That's actually not that bad. She looks adorable.

Matching clothing is a battle I will fight. I cannot help it; I get this from my mom and therefore check over every outfit or pick out what Kid L puts on.

Completely unrelated, I clicked on your "homepage" link on my Haloscan comment and I was sent to Mega Bible Studies something or another, but it was using your URL. Very strange. When I clicked from my blogroll, I came here.

 
At January 19, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Deb said...

CCW -- Mega Bible Studies? Yikes!

I went back and checked my comment, and it turns out that I'd typed my own URL in wrong. Thank goodness (I think).

 
At January 20, 2006 5:49 AM, Blogger Nan said...

She's adorable. She looks so proud of herself. What a great smile!

 
At January 21, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger Nan said...

Deb,
Like an idiot I logged in on my family's blog using my non-family site. So, I have my fingers crossed that no one saw it and clicked on it, and I changed my site address just in case. So now it's
www.cateimagines2.com
I wouldn't want my blog friends to try to click on my former link and wonder what happened.
This is the second time I've done that in two years! Hopefully it's the last but you never know.

 
At January 22, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Thanks for letting me know, Cate!! I'll update my blogroll and Bloglines account!

 
At January 22, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger saraeanderson said...

My parents have a picture of me as a little girl wearing some atrocious combination of pink and red. They took the picture in hopes that I'd be as embarassed sometime in the future as they were on that day.

 
At January 23, 2006 7:20 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Well hello, Sara! Thanks for visiting. Cute story--I think I took the photo of Kate for the same reason!

 
At January 23, 2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute girl!!!! She looks just perfect ... no matter what she's wearing. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home