Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My excuses

Thanks so much to those of you who commented on my last post. It's so nice of you to welcome me back.

You're probably thinking: Is she really back, or what? She hasn't posted anything!

Here's the deal:

I'm sick (for the first time in years),
one of my kids is now sick,
my husband got sent out of town unexpectedly for work--for the entire week,
my quarter ends this week and final grades are due,
I've got a presentation to prep for next week's 4C's,
my washing machine broke down Monday and the repairperson can't come until tomorrow,
a bunch of emails were lost on our school's server,
I've got a big family celebration to help pull together this weekend...

So, I'm just insane.

But I'm still lurking about on the fringes of the blogosphere and do intend to really come back!

5 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Hey, just glad to know you are back. Lurk away!!!

 
At March 14, 2007 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! You have a lot going on. Don't worry, though, we'll be here when you get time.

 
At March 15, 2007 7:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yup. we are patient people. :-)

 
At March 15, 2007 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how the writing center has gone this year. I can imagine that it has been a time eater.

 
At March 17, 2007 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. I'd love to catch up with you in NY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home