Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New start tomorrow

School starts for me tomorrow, and I'm way excited. I'm teaching two sections of my favorite course--English 111, an accelerated English 101-102 combo. I've taught it four or five times since I've been here, and each time I've had a number of students whose writing just knocked my socks off.

Can't wait.

I'll be blogging with these students, so I'll have a bunch of new readers here. Hi, new readers! Glad to have you!

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to let us know how you're doing with the center. I think I'll take some photos of ours to send to you so that you can see the set up.

 
At September 22, 2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Deb said...

That'd be terrific, Joanna! Thanks SO much.

Pi sent me some stuff this week too--very, very helpful! Bloggers rock!

 
At September 24, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger ~heather said...

yay! you'll be blogging again!! :)

I miss that class...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home