Saturday, September 16, 2006

Good stuff this week

  • Our smart, wonderful, generous IT person restored a Blackboard course of mine from last fall, saving me tons of work this weekend as I prepare for classes to start. (Of course, I promised to never, ever, ever forget to archive a Bb course again!)
  • Got two 4C's proposals accepted--a panel and a workshop. I've never done two presentations at one 4C's, so this should be interesting.
  • Went to a high-school football game last night, and the underdog inner-city team (with the most amazing and unusual marching band I've ever seen) WON!
  • Finished my first-ever writing center tutor schedule. Not everybody will get the exact hours they wanted, but at least everybody will get something they wanted.
  • Ran three times this week.
  • Caught up on a few people's blogs (still have many to go, though).

5 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Repressed Librarian said...

Some excellent things there--way to go!

 
At September 17, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you at 4c's!

 
At September 17, 2006 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing you AND timna at the 4C's. And I'm glad you're posting again. I've missed you.

 
At September 17, 2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Joanna and Timna: Yay! So glad I'll get to see you!!

(Maybe you too, RL and Shelly? That'd be so cool.)

 
At September 17, 2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Deb said...

BTW: Timna and RL, any chance you're going to the TYCA Midwest Conference in October? I'm thinking you'd both be considered part of the midwest region for TYCA purposes(I know Joanna and Shelly aren't).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home