Teaching, writing, mothering, being: just practicing all of 'em. Maybe I'll get good some day.
posted by Deb @ 1:55 PM 12 comments
Deb: Very cute! It's good to see you back in the blogosphere, too.
They look adorable!
Cute indeed!
Great summer hairdos!
I've missed you! Nice haircuts--cute children!
Very cute! They look so grown up. Welcome back to the blogworld, Deb.
Glad you're back...you've been missed1The girls look so cute with their new haircuts. Are they getting ready to go back to school?
Very cute! :)
Welcome back!So cute! Their hair looks great.
Nice haircuts! And welcome back.
I'm glad you're posting again!Cute pics--I wish I could give my daughter a haircut--both kids are way too wiggly for it and I'm just no good with scissors!
Thanks, all, for commenting even though I've been such a lazy bum about commenting over at *your* places. I heart you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Writing teacher at a large urban community college. Mother of two. Spouse of a newspaper reporter. Sister of eight.
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Deb: Very cute! It's good to see you back in the blogosphere, too.
They look adorable!
Cute indeed!
Great summer hairdos!
I've missed you! Nice haircuts--cute children!
Very cute! They look so grown up. Welcome back to the blogworld, Deb.
Glad you're back...you've been missed1
The girls look so cute with their new haircuts. Are they getting ready to go back to school?
Very cute! :)
Welcome back!
So cute! Their hair looks great.
Nice haircuts! And welcome back.
I'm glad you're posting again!
Cute pics--I wish I could give my daughter a haircut--both kids are way too wiggly for it and I'm just no good with scissors!
Thanks, all, for commenting even though I've been such a lazy bum about commenting over at *your* places. I heart you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home