Sunday, June 25, 2006

MIA

I guess I've had--as Heather said in comments on my last post--"blog allergies." (Love that, Heather.)

Actually, all's well. Just too much going on in the last two weeks: finished spring quarter grades, took a one-week grad class (which was awesome, but it kicked my butt work-wise), started teaching in a summer writing camp for high schoolers, had an old friend visit for a few days.

Good times. Just busy.

Should be back in the game soon. (After I get caught up on my 600-plus unread Bloglines posts!)

7 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger susan said...

Mark them all as read, Deb, and just plunge back in when you have the time. Enjoy yourself!

 
At June 26, 2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

No worries. Just glad to hear you are doing well. Enjoy yourself!!!!

 
At June 26, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger Repressed Librarian said...

I, too, am happy to hear you are doing well :-)

 
At June 30, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger jackie said...

A one-week grad class? I'm intrigued and jealous!

We'll be here whenever you're in the posting mood again!

 
At July 01, 2006 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that getting away from blogging is a good idea. And yeah, where was that one-week grad class?

 
At July 04, 2006 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss reading your stuff, Deb . . . come on back when you have time. :-)

 
At July 26, 2006 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home