Blogger visitor photos
Billie was the first to guess who my blogger visitor is: it's Marcia!
She's been such a great guest, willingly tagging along to grocery store runs and girl-scout meeting drop-offs. And she's so sweet to Anna and Kate, even during their bratty moments. It's no wonder the girls love her.

Marcia helped Anna color at the kids' craft booth at an arts festival we visited yesterday.

Today, Anna practiced riding without training wheels, and Marcia cheered her on...

...and even caught her!

We'll all miss her when she leaves tomorrow.



10 Comments:
Sounds like a lovely weekend with two great bloggers I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life :-)
How wonderful for all of you. I wish I could visit!
Joanna--I wish you could too!!
I looks like you both had a GREAT time! Wish I could have been there, too!
Looks like you both are having a blast!
What fun!!!
I love seeing the photos!
Fantastic photos! :)
Excellent, love it! Independent financial advisor in plymouth Car discount polish Hardcore asia personal injury lawyer Large pussy tits How long do withdrawals last from prozac ana cabon pilates Cheyenne bathtub refinishing contractor home insurance pittsburgh celexa + tumors How to make penis hang longer Patches pee stories
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cell phone free ringtone mazda 3 buddy icons Yonex tennis racket Texas fast cash advance payday loan opt in email marketing stationery I xenical Audi oil filter Buspar class action suit Dodge county georgia Carpel tunnel pain relief night web design winsor pilates farmers 26 mechanics mutual insurance co Rialto travel vitamins supplements reverse phone book buy diet pill sell timeshare
Post a Comment
<< Home