Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's a dog photo day.

If I had a dog, I'd definitely be posting its picture today.

Since I don't have one, here's one from Google images:









Nuff said.

7 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 10:36 PM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

Ahhhhh! Killing. Me. With. Cuteness. !!!!

 
At May 17, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Nikki: Actually, I wasn't going for cute. I mean, that dog's cute and all. But I was really going for sad and pathetic. And code for something that's not bloggable. (But maybe my reference is just too dang obscure.)

But: I'm glad you thought it was cute!

 
At May 18, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Deb-- I don't have to know the details, but the dog pic says plenty. :-) Hang in there . . . you have support out here.

 
At May 18, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger ccw said...

I thought the dog was cute, but looked rather miserable so I assumed it was code for something.

Hope today is better!

 
At May 18, 2006 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm mourning with you. Breathe. Ohmmmmmmm. Breathe. Ohmmmmmm.

"Hope" is the thing with feathers -- that perches in the soul -- and sings the tune without the words -- And never stops--at all -- Emily Dickenson

 
At May 19, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Dogs Rule!!!

 
At May 19, 2006 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, deal with the "sad puppy" as best you can, okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home