Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I got nothin'

I have a friend who sometimes calls on the phone and says, "Whatcha got? 'Cause I got nothin'."

That's how I feel right now about blogging: I got nothin'. Nothing to report. Nothing going on.

Sorry. (But I still like reading what YOU all got.)

12 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

If it makes you feel better, I do not think I have ever had anything to blog.

I have yet to let that stop me though....

 
At May 10, 2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I was hopin' YOU had something . . . ;-)

 
At May 11, 2006 12:57 AM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Yeah, I find that very often I got nothin'. But then a day or two later, I have this Really Important Thing that I have to tell you all.... :)

 
At May 11, 2006 8:50 AM, Blogger ccw said...

I got nothin' either unless it involves exhaustion, engorged breasts, leaky diapers, sleepless toddlers, or cat vomit.

 
At May 11, 2006 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing my grading, so I got somethin', but you wouldn't want it!

 
At May 11, 2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Mike @ Vitia said...

I got two pair, cat vomit, queen high. Call and raise.

 
At May 12, 2006 9:57 AM, Blogger ~heather said...

I think you and have caught this Blogging Block Bug going around or something...

...and I love mike's response...

:-D

 
At May 13, 2006 8:29 AM, Blogger jackie said...

Every time I see a blogger start off with, "I'm sure this is a boring entry, but here goes--" I know the feeling! Blogging has really taught me a lot about writer's block.

Have a good weekend, anyway!

 
At May 13, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Deb said...

All: Thanks for cracking me up and/or making me feel better about having nothing!

 
At May 13, 2006 6:38 PM, Blogger susan said...

Well, for nothing, you got lots of comments back. Blogs are cyclic--it'll come back.

 
At May 14, 2006 9:44 PM, Blogger Taradharma said...

Deb, your statement brought this Ella Fitzgerald song to mind:

I Got Plenty O' Nuttin

I got plenty of nothing
And nothing's plenty for me
I got no car - got no mule
I got no misery

Folks with plenty of plenty
They've got a lock on the door
Afraid somebody's gonna rob 'em
While there out (a) making more - what for

I got no lock on the door - that's no way to be
They can steal the rug from the floor - that's ok with me
'cause the things that I prize - like the stars in the skies - are all free

I got plenty of nothing
And nothing's plenty for me
I got my gal - got my song
(I) got heaven the whole day long

 
At May 14, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Deb said...

tdharma-- Thanks for visiting. And what a GREAT song!! Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home