Teaching, writing, mothering, being: just practicing all of 'em. Maybe I'll get good some day.
posted by Deb @ 1:07 PM 6 comments
Hmmm - might be something to keep the kids occupied on our 10-hour drive to North Carolina in a couple weeks!
IngThing--Your kids haven't already been asking for this?! Oh, lucky you!
not you too...
My gdaughter can already sing some of the songs! I haven't seen the whole thing yet, so I'm not clear on the plot. Have a great Memorial Day Week-end with the family!
Keep up the good work » » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Strategy blackjack Sony+minidv+camcorders Ooltewah tn dentists Kingston dodge http://www.mp3player0.info Man skin care product store online Ultram opiate withdrawal Refinancing home mortgage loan7653
Post a Comment
<< Home
Writing teacher at a large urban community college. Mother of two. Spouse of a newspaper reporter. Sister of eight.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Hmmm - might be something to keep the kids occupied on our 10-hour drive to North Carolina in a couple weeks!
IngThing--Your kids haven't already been asking for this?! Oh, lucky you!
not you too...
My gdaughter can already sing some of the songs! I haven't seen the whole thing yet, so I'm not clear on the plot.
Have a great Memorial Day Week-end with the family!
Keep up the good work » » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Strategy blackjack Sony+minidv+camcorders Ooltewah tn dentists Kingston dodge http://www.mp3player0.info Man skin care product store online Ultram opiate withdrawal Refinancing home mortgage loan7653
Post a Comment
<< Home