Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank god for gutter guards













Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! :)

 
At April 13, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger ~heather said...

gutter guards have saved our family from many an ugly scene from my little brother

and not just him, but me as well. I happen to be an exquisitely inadept bowler, and have picked up a few new words while at college that are less than refined...gutter guards keep the "AWWWWW!!! I HEARD THAT!!!" away...

 
At April 13, 2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

I always wanted to try bumper bowling when I was a kid, but I was always force to bowl with gutters.

Needless to say I was very good at getting gutter balls.

 
At April 13, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

What a cute series of photos!

 
At April 13, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger ccw said...

Love the pictures! She looks so happy.

 
At April 13, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She did it!!!!! (Great series of pics!)

 
At April 13, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Nan said...

These photos are great. She looks so happy and excited!

 
At April 13, 2006 8:44 PM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

Awww...what a cutie!

 
At April 15, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

adorable!

 
At April 18, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger luckybuzz said...

Aw, how cute! Makes me want to go bowling...

 
At February 06, 2007 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
At February 21, 2007 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home