Friday, April 14, 2006

Testing...help?

I'm playing around with some audio stuff. Can you hear this file:
Happy Easter from Kate.mp3 ?
Also, I'm using box.net to store/share files, and it automatically uploads the flash player below. When I click on it, though, Kate sounds like a chipmunk. Does she sound like a chipmunk to you? Any ideas why this happened?
And: does anyone else use box.net? My tech friend at work recommended it. Any other recommendations? Thanks!
Also: in case you can't understand her at all, here's what Kate says in this clip: "Hi, my name's Mary Kathleen. Happy Easter." After 8 months of speech therapy, she's finally saying "K" sounds clearly. Hooray! (She still has a way to go, though.)

8 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to audio stuff, too, but a classmate is using odeo (odeo.com) and likes it.Cute bowling photos--your daughter looks like one confident gal.

 
At April 15, 2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Joanna:

Odeo looks to be super easy to use! I used audacity for the little clip I have here, but I'll check out odeo too. Thanks!

 
At April 15, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

That's weird that it plays like that.

Very odd.

 
At April 15, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Jesse:

Does the other file sound normal, though?

 
At April 16, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Yeah, when I dl'd it, it sounded normal.

 
At April 18, 2006 1:23 AM, Blogger sheepish said...

Sounds cute! She sounded like a chipmunk as much as any little girl, which is to say a little but not that much. :)

 
At April 18, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger undine said...

The link played through iTunes and sounded fine, but the one from box.net had some of that chipmunk sound. Both are cute!

 
At February 07, 2007 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info hardcore tiny toons 1997 acura 22 cl repair Online sex pictures Mercedes benz a 140 lwb cup holder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home