Peeps
Does anybody know of a method for--and I'm quoting Lawrence, our department secretary, here--"expediting the staleness of Peeps?"
Lawrence and I both LOVE stale Peeps. The staler, the better.
We just opened a whole pack and put them high up on a shelf in my office so they could dry out. We're going to check them in a week.
But if there's a way to make them go stale sooner, could you let me know?



8 Comments:
The companies need to know there's a market out there for stale peeps. I like them better stale, too!
But maybe it's the waiting that makes them taste so great.
perhaps low temp oven would do it? Or a put a fan on them.....
My friend Jules used to put them in the frig...with the package slightly open. Don't know if it works or not....
Good ideas, Jesse and anon! Thanks!
have you been to the Peeps website? It's a hypoglycemic's dream. Maybe they have tips you can use. Maybe they should market stale peeps.
question: is there a single being in this universe who prefers a fresh peep to a stale one? One of the sealing deals about my dad's girlfriend before the proposal was confirming that she values a well-age peep over a century-old glass of wine.
You think I'm kidding
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home