Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm really in trouble now

I noticed today that my favorite neighborhood bar has a sign out front announcing that they now have free wireless internet. Oh my.

5 Comments:

At April 01, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger ~heather said...

look out! :) yes, I am on campus MWF afternoons; providing work is late in the day, Friday would be best, probably, Wednesday is doable, and Monday is not a possibility because that's the day I hang out with my boyfriend every week :) does your phone accept texts? that would be ideal, since I'll be working alot this weekend and calls are a little impractical. either way, comment me back or text my phone and let me know whether W or F is better, k?? :) looking forward to it!

 
At April 01, 2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like **much** more fun than Starbucks. ;-)

 
At April 01, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, I am looking forward to the bar blogging posts!

 
At February 15, 2007 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Tip for penis enlargement Alcohol eczema Buying celebrex online saab turbo Summer break cum shots

 
At April 25, 2007 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info patent info ass fucking jeep dealer prozac Buying a laptop online Offer first hybrid minivan ppc advertising Ultram medication facts External harddrive reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home