Cassandra's special day
My niece Cassie celebrated her First Communion yesterday at the same church where I made my own in 1976, and where all eight of my siblings made theirs. It was a lovely day, just as I remember all the other family First Communions that came before.
Cassie walking down the aisle of St. Joe's.
Cassie's my goddaughter, so it was a special day for me too.

Cassie and her mom and dad, Diane (my sister) and Mike.

Some of the 15 grandkids playing around in my parents' front yard.
Next up: my nephew Logan, who celebrates his own First Communion in two weeks. Next year, we'll have THREE, including Anna's.




8 Comments:
You are so pretty, Deb! :)
What a lovely family! :-)
I still remember my own First Communion Day -- such a nice memory. I loved seeing these photos.
What a bunch of cuties! Looks like it was a lovely day for it too. I'm glad to see you're not at one of those churches that bundles First Communion with Confirmation all at that age.
Awwwww!
So nice! Great picture of you with Cassie on this special day.
Great photos! She looks beautiful!
Excellent, love it! »
Post a Comment
<< Home