Wednesday, February 08, 2006

If I accomplish nothing else this week...

...at least I

  • Rode the stationary bike 2 days in a row.

  • Went to yoga class last night. It's been...gulp...10 years since my last yoga class.

  • Got the teensiest start on my CCCC presentation today. I kept telling myself that I *had* to start on it the first week of February. So I'm just one day late, right?

4 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right! Good for you on doing two things good for you!!

 
At February 09, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger ccw said...

That's more than I have managed to accomplish. I wish I felt like exercising again. Can't wait for spring.

 
At February 10, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger ~heather said...

the mantra of my family passed on to me:

"It's just one hour...one day...one week...late. That's ok, right?"

Boy. My dad and I do it each other ALL the time.

Needless to say, we drive each other C R A Z Y

but good job for you for doing it - at least you were only a day late! :)

 
At February 10, 2006 12:06 PM, Blogger ~heather said...

I'll be calling you later tonight (Friday)

I need to talk to you about something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home