Baking night
Tonight, Anna and I made 42 brownies and one yellow cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles.
Her seventh birthday's tomorrow.
Anna has 32 kids in her class (I know, I know...atrocious class size), so she wanted one brownie for each kid plus 10 to distribute to various teachers and secretaries. The cake's for the four of us tomorrow night.
Birthday party photos to come!



10 Comments:
Happy birthday, Anna!
Yeah, Happy birthday
I was going to make brownies last night, but all I had was overly strong olive oil for my vegetable oil requirments. And while a nice light olive oil is dandy for everything under the sun, I thought this stuff I currently have would make my brownies taste weird. SO I will have to wait til later.
Hapy Birthday, Anna!
That is a big class. Kid L's class has 24 this year and I about died over that number since it is the largest class she has ever been in since starting at this school.
Let's have a happy, happy birthday for you,
We'll have a happy, happy, birthday for you,
So when you blow the candles out,
All of us will shout,
A happy, happy birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ANNA!
(This is the song we used to sing in my classroom at school!)
happy birthday, twin of my son!
cheers!
Thanks for all the good wishes!
CCW--I know, it's such a big class. She goes to a Catholic school, so--to make things worse--we're paying a good sum of money to have her in such a big class. It's a long story (which maybe I can tell you at a blogger meet-up sometime), but the short of it is: we live in a not-so-good public school district, and this Catholic school seemed like a good alternative. I have lots of anxiety about it, though--on SO many different levels.
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP insurance business income worksheet
Enjoyed a lot! Merrill corp + printing + business cards online consultation united states pharmacies pain relief http://www.short-term-health-insurance-6.info/Asco-appliances.html i ching online trading land rover roof racks http://www.hardcorevideos0.info Gcse computer studies resources Organization of computers dell personal computers brandon valley baseball ny computer technician maintenance
Looking for information and found it at this great site... antique perfume lamp Pauls tax service   montgomery mais fraco eu fico Car rosemary thyme tv Voip history Fat girls in bikinis beach number client fico del mono 50-110 rifle cartridge dimensions hentai steam couches spray paint levitra 4allfreecom cgi gbid link phentermine 1995 cavalier body kit Audi etka download
best regards, nice info » »
Post a Comment
<< Home