Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, at least I'm in good company

Because I've been so swamped with grading, I've neglected the blog. So I'll just post the results of my "what temperament are you?" quiz.

You have a choleric termperament
You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.
You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.
At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

Ugggh. I hate the narcissistic and misanthropic parts! One positive thing, though: I'm in good company, since the wonderful RV got the same results.

5 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 11:34 AM, Blogger RussianViolets said...

Apparently not so wonderful, but I'm glad that it's not just me. Must be those of us who teach writing, huh? Good luck with the stack from hell. :-)

 
At December 09, 2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Nan said...

I got the same thing, but the only thing that fits me in it is the easily excited and enthusiastic about many things.

 
At December 09, 2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Nan said...

I took it again and I changed three of my answers and I'm still choleric! I guess if the shoe fits. . .
Or maybe I'll keep taking it until I find one that seems to fit better!

 
At December 11, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

I got this result, too, and my mom chimed in on comments saying it was TRUE! Sheesh...

 
At February 15, 2007 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Replace front wheel bearing 2000 buick lesabre http://www.401k10.info/st-louis-stop-smoking-hypnotist.html Antispam software outlooksbox 0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home