Should I be concerned about this?
I'm heading off to take pics so I can photoblog Boston (really, Jo(e), I am!), but I wanted to post this before I forgot about it:
I've been dreaming in hypertext for a while. It's hard to explain, but if it's happened to you, you know what I mean: you're dreaming, and then suddently you're in front of a computer screen, or you *are* the computer screen (sort of), and you click on a link and go somewhere else in a dream. V. cool.
But last night, for the first time, I dreamed in blog. I was scrolling down this really pretty, nicely-designed blog, and I was deciding what to read/dream about within this blog. (Or -- I don't know -- I might have actually *been* the blog; it's hard to explain.) Anyway, I eventually clicked on a blog post that contained a picture of my first high-school boyfriend, and I was taken to this really sweet dream about him! Then I was back "in" the blog, choosing something else to dream about.
It was quite fun and fascinating, actually. Like I was controlling my own dream. But I'm a little worried that my subconscious is telling me that I'm spending way too much time on blogging.
Has this happened to you? Any thoughts?



9 Comments:
Oh dear. Tech has invaded our dreams! Sounds cool, actually, and I envy your being in Boston!
Ok, that's weird. The closest I have come is a video game dream, where I noted the low poly count of the world I was in.
That's never happened to me, but it sounds really cool--I love the clicking on the picture and having the sweet dream. That's just awesome. :)
Nope, never happened to me (that I recall...you know how dreams are). But as long as you're in control it sounds neat, just watch out for any sites you have to "flag".
Also, Happy Birthday! I bet Boston is wonderful. We've never been that far north, but we had a friend who loved it so much he honeymooned there (then, later, they named their daughter Abigail which always sounded very Bostonian to me.)
Have a great time and tell us lots about it so we can do the vicarious vacation with you.
Thanks, all, for your comments. I feel a little bit better knowing that it's happened to at least one of you!
Joanna: Darn, I'm leaving today, so I don't think I'll make it to 2 Board Alley. I would've enjoyed it, though!
Collin: um, yeah, that's exactly what I'm afraid of.
Oh, and HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY, Collin! I know it's either right before or right after mine.
hm...I've never dreamed like that. Mine are always much weirder, and I feel really a part of them. I see people I know, and random things I'm worried or thinking about are thrown in at the weirdest times all in a situation as bizarre as being lost in a labyrinth or talking to someone on a sinking submarine. I *envy* your dreams :)
Love the new photo, Heather!!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
This is very interesting site... Pregnant hairy pussy pic Lamictal prices Mother son erotic story
Post a Comment
<< Home