Teaching, writing, mothering, being: just practicing all of 'em. Maybe I'll get good some day.
posted by Deb @ 11:13 AM 6 comments
Oooooh, Nice!This is the first year since I left home there has been a tree thing in my place.we have a mutated silver plastic christmas tree thing, that my roomate found next to a dumpster and brought home last night.It's a sorry sight.
Jesse, sounds like you've got a Charlie Brown tree. With your artistic abilities, I'm sure you'll transform it into something divine!
What a good idea to use Picassa to show the ornaments in a grid. Love the ornaments btw.I'd love to see a picture of Jesse's "tree thing" too. Mutated and silver to boot. Can't ask for more than that.
Your house is gorgeous!!!!!! I'm jealous, and I'm thinking about going with the cranberry color in my formal living room. Beautiful!!!
Enjoyed a lot! automobile insurance calgary alberta Robanda skin care products Chrysler bentley performance parts for mazda 626 mansfield auto insurance
What a great site Hawaii fast cash advance payday loan 5 9 saab se Paintball fields in tennessee Bill online pay quicken cash fax loans no payday http://www.payday-advance-8.info/Payday_loan_500.html
Post a Comment
<< Home
Writing teacher at a large urban community college. Mother of two. Spouse of a newspaper reporter. Sister of eight.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Oooooh, Nice!
This is the first year since I left home there has been a tree thing in my place.
we have a mutated silver plastic christmas tree thing, that my roomate found next to a dumpster and brought home last night.
It's a sorry sight.
Jesse, sounds like you've got a Charlie Brown tree. With your artistic abilities, I'm sure you'll transform it into something divine!
What a good idea to use Picassa to show the ornaments in a grid. Love the ornaments btw.
I'd love to see a picture of Jesse's "tree thing" too. Mutated and silver to boot. Can't ask for more than that.
Your house is gorgeous!!!!!! I'm jealous, and I'm thinking about going with the cranberry color in my formal living room. Beautiful!!!
Enjoyed a lot!
automobile insurance calgary alberta Robanda skin care products Chrysler bentley performance parts for mazda 626 mansfield auto insurance
What a great site Hawaii fast cash advance payday loan 5 9 saab se Paintball fields in tennessee Bill online pay quicken cash fax loans no payday http://www.payday-advance-8.info/Payday_loan_500.html
Post a Comment
<< Home