Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Deck the halls: a holiday tour

Welcome, blog friends. I thought I'd take you on a little tour of my just-decorated home.


Come on in!

DSC01486



Here's the dining room to your left. (Not much heavy-duty decorating to do here; the walls are already red and white!)
DSC01495


And, on the other side of the entry way, the well-lit living room.

DSC01492


DSC01323

DSC01477

Last stop: the Santa display in the kitchen.

DSC01515

Thanks for visiting!

7 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 2:51 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

What a great tour. Everything looks beautiful.

 
At December 13, 2005 4:46 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

gorgeous! come over and decorate more of my house!!

 
At December 13, 2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Thanks, guys.

And Jo(e): thanks for giving me the idea to re-do this post as a "tour!"

 
At December 14, 2005 8:53 AM, Blogger ccw said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Your house or what I see of your house is beautiful.

 
At December 16, 2005 4:04 PM, Blogger Nan said...

Lovely! It looks so warm and cozy and inviting!

 
At December 22, 2005 11:07 AM, Blogger RussianViolets said...

Guess I posted my comment below in the wrong place; what I said there should go here as well.

 
At March 02, 2007 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home