Boston pics...they ain't great, but here they are anyway
I've now experienced Boston in both winter and summer, and I'm convinced that it's just about a perfect city. If only we could afford to live there...
Some pics:
Inside Quincy market:

At the corner of School St. and Washington:

Old city hall (right across from our hotel):

Emack and Bolio's ice cream on Newbury Street. (10 years ago, on our first non-honeymoon vacation as a married couple, we stayed on Newbury Street and ate ice cream here every evening.):

Gravestone. (I *heart* cemeteries.)

Another reason to love Boston: we drank a Sam Adams here while looking out at Adams' gravesite across the street.

Faneuil Hall.

Faneuil hall area lit up for the holidays.

Already, I wanna go back.
*Sigh.*



5 Comments:
Well, blogger is finally working again so that I can look at the photos! Thanks for posting them.
Boston is such a great city to visit because it is so fun to just walk around and look at things. Just seeing these makes me want to plan a visit.
excellent job with the photo blogging. Do you have a story about why you like cemeteries?
I haven't ever been to Boston. I really like the "School St. and Washington" picture. The Old City Hall picture is nice too. When friends and I go on motorcycle rides, we end up taking pictures in front of the city halls -- look we made it type deals.
Excellent, love it! » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Maltine vitamin supplement 4-day cruises american roulette wheel number order procesory ppc Ppc seo-tipsheet.info Low priced site promotion comparison of online prices for butalbital M&m sports den Chicks with big dildos Car alarm blowout sale
Post a Comment
<< Home