Weekend collage

This weekend:
-Went into work for a couple of hours (a follow-up to a special project; normally, I try *not* to go in on weekends).
-Raked leaves. Todd did all the work, actually.
-Saw Shopgirl with my co-worker (and good friend) Ann. Still mulling it over, but I was kind of disturbed by parts of it. Ann liked it, though.
-Had a great dinner with Ann after the movie, and we did NOT talk about work!
-Enjoyed a visit from my youngest brother, his wife, and their gorgeous 10-week-old daughter, Cora.
-Bought a parakeet and all the requisite accessories. The girls named her Maya.
-Visited local ice-cream shop with an indoor play area. (You might remember it, Collin.) Had raspberry sorbet with bittersweet fudge topping--yum! Got some lesson planning done while the girls played.
- Made a kickass pot of chili (as did RV today!).
-Put a first coat of paint on the walls of our basement office. An olive-green shade called "Wooded Path." Lookin' good so far.




3 Comments:
Veronica--
When I bought the parakeet, the woman at the store told me I should start "training" it in the next few days. "Training it for what?" I asked.
"To sit in your finger, of course!" she said.
Have you done that with yours?
What a great site
»
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home