Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Shameless book plug


It's out! Finally! My husband was one of about a dozen contributing writers to this book. It was at least four years in the making, and Anna and Kate and I sure are glad it's done.

We were still living in our old house when Todd first signed on to work for it, and he spent many hours toiling away in his Ray-Barone-type basement office researching and writing about the Big Ten. (At least, I *think* it was the Big Ten. I'm married to someone who's spent most of his journalism career as a sportswriter, but I know zilch about sports.)

Anyway, a copy finally arrived in the mail yesterday. It's a HUGE tome--pretty impressive even to a non-sports person like me. Anna says she's taking it to school for share day next week.

Congrats Todd and everyone else who worked on it!