Friday, November 18, 2005

Damn, Dooce is funny.

Oh my god, I'm outta breath from laughing so hard.

Today, two students and I were chatting after class, and we got on the subject of how much we love reading Dooce's blog. We each discussed our favorite posts, and then H asked if we'd ever read the one about Dooce's cousin's constipation. When T and I said no, H brought it up online. We all sat around my computer screen reading and laughing our butts off.

What a perfect way to end a stressful week. Thanks, T and H!

5 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Wow, that story was amazing, and oh so similar to a story I have from my sophmore year at college... But I will keep that story to myself for now.

 
At November 18, 2005 2:15 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Jesse: Wow! You have a story like that too? Oh my, you poor thing.

 
At November 18, 2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Kait W. said...

Oh God my stomach hurts from laughing so much at that story!!!

 
At November 22, 2005 11:44 AM, Blogger ~heather said...

*grins* I have a code name, or, well, letter

cool

 
At February 15, 2007 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home