I love Barnes and Noble, but we don't have one within driving distance. Shameful isn't it?
Your girls are so cute, and they make those "big as their faces" muffins look scrumpdelicious.
I'm glad the wet cake turned out well for you. I'm always a little anxious about passing on recipes. I think I'll make it for Christmas at my sister's house.
These pictures are KILLING me with CUTENESS!!! Your girls are so gorgeous.
Do you enjoy them when they're wound up, or it is too much? I think I would like it, but I don't really know? Maybe some amount of liking and some amount of not?
they look like a pair of trouble waiting for something to get into :) but then, you couldn't really deny them getting into whatever it is, because (like everyone else commenting says) they're just that darn cute.
did they eat or wear more of the cupcake, out of curiosity??
B*--It's hard to answer your question, since it seems like they're *always* wound up! (Course, it doesn't help that I let them have chocolate and such. Bad mom.)
Heather--Oh, definitely, they wore more of it than they ate. And unfortunately, I ate what they didn't. At $2.00 a pop, I *had* to, right?
7 Comments:
That's awesome. Caffeine and sugar do the same thing to me. :)
I love Barnes and Noble, but we don't have one within driving distance. Shameful isn't it?
Your girls are so cute, and they make those "big as their faces" muffins look scrumpdelicious.
I'm glad the wet cake turned out well for you. I'm always a little anxious about passing on recipes. I think I'll make it for Christmas at my sister's house.
These pictures are KILLING me with CUTENESS!!! Your girls are so gorgeous.
Do you enjoy them when they're wound up, or it is too much? I think I would like it, but I don't really know? Maybe some amount of liking and some amount of not?
they look like a pair of trouble waiting for something to get into :) but then, you couldn't really deny them getting into whatever it is, because (like everyone else commenting says) they're just that darn cute.
did they eat or wear more of the cupcake, out of curiosity??
B*--It's hard to answer your question, since it seems like they're *always* wound up! (Course, it doesn't help that I let them have chocolate and such. Bad mom.)
Heather--Oh, definitely, they wore more of it than they ate. And unfortunately, I ate what they didn't. At $2.00 a pop, I *had* to, right?
deb -- I have a very hard time seeing you as a bad mom; can only see you as a loving mom.
B*, I just adore you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home