Caught up
Not that anybody cares, but I just caught up on my bloglines feeds! It feels so good to not have a gazillion unread posts lighting up my screen. I caught up completely on Collin, RV, and B*, and I read much of my 50-some other feeds. Whew! I feel like I've accomplished something today.
Now on to reading my students' non-blog work...



4 Comments:
Hey, I care!!! And I subscribed to Bloglines as well, so now I have all the new stuff in one place. It took forever as I read about 60 blogs, but at least now they come to me, so to speak. :-)
I'm honored that you took the time to read my stuff. Thanks, sweetie. :) Bloglines is quite the helpful tool, eh? Your quote of the day rocks, by the way. Your students sound more awesome the more I hear about them.
Yep, bloglines is the best. (Thanks, Collin, for helping me figure it out.)
(And thanks for complimenting my students, B*. Yeah, they're cool.)
This is very interesting site... Idaho bextra recall contact lenses pain relief Nikon coolpix 5700 digital cameras Anxiety neurontin mutual funds How to turn off xbox parental control setting Nazi rail car
Post a Comment
<< Home