Monday, November 14, 2005

Already?

On the long drive home from a visit to my parents' this weekend, I made a discovery: a radio station that's playing Christmas music 24/7.

Before Thanksgiving, even?!

Are other stations in other cities doing this too?

(I should mention that I'm no Christmas-music scrooge. I actually love the stuff. But already??)

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

I was a bit put off by the amount of christmas decorations already up. I think thanksgiving should be re-named "The Pre-christmas Stomach Stretcher, to get you ready for a bajillion cookies you dont need day" Since clearly, christmas season starts the day after halloween.

 
At November 16, 2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Kait W. said...

I *heart* Christmas music, but not this early. And I hate it when Christmas decorations go up even before the pumpkins have come down!

 
At November 17, 2005 1:03 PM, Blogger ~heather said...

as long as they play "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" once or twice, I might be able to deal with that nonsense for about, oh, 20 minutes tops? My tolerance will go up as Christmas nears, but we've still got more than a friggin month to go!! so, yeah, 20 minutes tops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home