Teaching, writing, mothering, being: just practicing all of 'em. Maybe I'll get good some day.
posted by Deb @ 5:44 PM 8 comments
the one second from the top? To-die-for-cuteness!! You have adorable children.Nice to meet you. :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry -- I posted twice.
Nice to meet you too, Brightstar! I've been reading--and very much enjoying--your blog for quite a while!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog. :)
Deb, your girls are just beautiful! But I'm embarrassed to admit, I cannot tell from these pics who is older. Just precious, though!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Fitted car seat cover
Excellent, love it! Clue game cd-rom honda brake pads sex personal website rechargeable batteries Incorporate ontario
Post a Comment
<< Home
Writing teacher at a large urban community college. Mother of two. Spouse of a newspaper reporter. Sister of eight.
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
the one second from the top? To-die-for-cuteness!! You have adorable children.
Nice to meet you. :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry -- I posted twice.
Nice to meet you too, Brightstar! I've been reading--and very much enjoying--your blog for quite a while!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog. :)
Deb, your girls are just beautiful! But I'm embarrassed to admit, I cannot tell from these pics who is older. Just precious, though!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Fitted car seat cover
Excellent, love it! Clue game cd-rom honda brake pads sex personal website rechargeable batteries Incorporate ontario
Post a Comment
<< Home