Tuesday, October 04, 2005

At least you're quiet about it

My girls were playing so well tonight--each pushing a little vanload of Barbies across their bedroom floor. No fighting. No whining. Just cute little-girl voices "talking" the Barbies.

So I poke my head in and say, "I love how you two are playing so nicely!"

The older one cocks her head. "Whaddya mean, playing nicely? We don't even like each other."


The really pathetic thing: I thought to myself, "Well, okay, as long as you're not audibly fighting..."

6 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Never underestimate either the silent treatment, or passive agressivness.

 
At October 04, 2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hi s.t.r.! My daughter's got a passive-aggressive streak, that's for sure!

 
At October 07, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger RussianViolets said...

You know, it's posts like this that so make me want a little girl or three. :-)

 
At February 06, 2007 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At February 15, 2007 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 
At March 07, 2007 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home