Update on Todd
I talked to Todd tonight, and he cried a little on the phone. He's in the heart of Biloxi now, staying at the newspaper there. He said nine employees of the newspaper are missing. He went on a tour of a restricted part of the city today (with an insurance agent), and he said the smell of decomposing bodies was the worst stench he's ever experienced.
He kept asking if everybody's safe here. I think he's been down there long enough that the devastation is starting to seem like the norm, and he forgets that back in Ohio everything's the same. (Fortunately, I guess??)
Still don't know how long he'll stay down there. I told him to stay as long as he can. I know the work he's doing--the documenting--is really important.
Oh: he was finally able to get on his email today. He said two Dispatch readers emailed him about a grammar mistake he'd made. What the *&!?



1 Comments:
Keep up the good work Action bextra carolina class lawsuit north alprazolam xanax Womens laptop bag car+wash+polish http://www.digital-cameras-2.info/best-camera-video.html cobra car alarm immobiliser manual Isuzu 3.2 timing belt diagram vw thing Go hiking
Post a Comment
<< Home