Something that makes me happy

This summer, my friend Steve from work asked if I wanted some of his leftover canna bulbs. "What color are the blooms?" I asked. When he said red, I knew I had to have them.
When I was a kid, my grandma Tillie always had huge--I mean gi-normous!--red cannas growing on the side of her front porch. She referred to them as canna bulbs, which we kids misinterpreted as cannon balls. We'd hide in the foliage of the cannon balls, where the air always seemed cooler for some reason.
As a kid, I thought the flowers were kind of ugly. But as I grew older, I'd think of my grandma whenever I saw them. So I came to love them.
And now I have a whole row of them behind my garage to remind me of Tillie. And of my good friend Steve.
That makes me happy.



2 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... 1 ofoto digital photo printing service Zoloft problems George washington university interior design presidential massage chair Gemini adware clomid Slurpconfirm404 amazon allegra myspace htm Infinity stereo specs for 1999 mitsubishi montero sport venlafaxine ir leather case blackberry Blue grass motel Meridia lek odchudzajacy Womens dress coats plus sizes current cards and stationery defacialize cumshot Veronica zemanova + blue bikini
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! New york gangbangs nissan trucks tommylee and pamela anderson video Love in bloom area rug milf virgin online education masters in maths Which is better sildenafil vardenafil Gang bang wife stories http://www.best-accounting-software-4.info/Levitragrapefruitjuice.html Mmorpg currency trading sites 6 slice toaster oven milf hots fluoxetine gel Free xxx adult anime movie downloads
Post a Comment
<< Home