Friday, September 30, 2005

Another item crossed off

Yes! I've crossed off a major to-do item for the month: a grant application that my friend Becka and I have been working on. Becka teaches English at the Africentric School just down the street, and we want to do a collaborative multi-genre writing project with our students in the spring. We found out about a grant source, and the deadline for submission was today.

Yesterday, after a crazy week of running around getting signatures and letters of support, we fed-exed the whole package to the funder. (Mind you, we weren't *really* procrastinating; we had the narrative part of the proposal done two weeks ago. It was the final budget and signature stuff that was holding us up. As usual.)

It feels good to have that done. Now I just have to cross my fingers in hopes that we get the grant money.

2 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At April 26, 2007 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home