Tuesday, April 19, 2005

10 things about me

1. I don't like strawberry-flavored food. But I do like stawberries.
2. I can't stand to have my fingernails painted. Painted toenails are fine, though.
3. I don't force my daughters to brush their teeth every day--I got tired of fighting with them about it. Niether one has had a single cavity yet.
4. I love, love, LOVE trees. Trees of all kind. I can't even explain it, but trees just make me happy. Especially if dappled sunlight appears through them.
5. My favorite scent in the world is lilac. I have two huge lilac bushes in my backyard that are about to bloom!
6. One of my favorite inventions of all time is contact lenses, especially the kind you can wear for 30 days straight--even at night.
7. I'm not very good at motherhood. I find it extremely challenging, something that doesn't come easily to me. But I love having kids.

Okay, for now: Seven. Seven things about me.